Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Twitter Search / Search Twitter

Ok so I have been trying to discover how to seach for people on twitter.  I have tried by name and by email.  I then came across a video on Common Craft about Twitter Search. 

It makes it possible to find people and even more important topics.  Jordan mentioned this during class when he told us about hash tags and trends.  Unfortunately this is  more advanced then I was actually trying to do.  I just need to find a few friends.

So by going to http://search.twitter.com/  you can track trends.  As an example I seached by the word paramedic and I found a few people that might be interesting to follow in my industry. 

The more looking and learning I do the more looking I learning I need to do!!

1 comment:

  1. Ang, I am having the same problem! All I want to do is find Donnita (& now you...now that I know you have Twitter!!!). I can not find anywhere to find her....I've tried her name, nickname (her personal email address), etc.
    It is soooo frustrating!
    But, on a happier note....I have found a few interesting groups/people to follow sort of by accident!

    ReplyDelete